Work With Us
Want to work with Andrea Hawkes? Whether you are interested in a brand or content partnership or are looking for current available roles, get in touch today.
We are looking for an individual to join our fast growing business and to be in charge of our marketing, brand development and overall relations.
Brand Developing and nurturing the brand.
Developing marketing and forecasting strategies with creative director and rest of the team.
Understanding our client and protecting the brands reputation.
Social media Campaigns and overall direction. Working alongside client and showroom manager to manage this.
Excellent understanding of seo and online.
Development/ research writing of journal features / working alongside designer and client manager to deliver content.
Development of podcasts, industry interviews. General content for communication to further enrich the brand.
Helping to develop and promote occasion wear collection. Connecting brand with clientele, individuals in public eye.
Organising and arranging events throughout the year, working closely with management team.
Linking all areas of role to help drive the business and brand forwards.
You need to possess the following attributes:
- Forward thinking
- Can do attitude
- We are a small, straightforward, close knit team so being a nice person is essential.
- You must be a team player and enjoy all aspects of working closely with our team. Enjoys working for an independent company which is run day to day by its founders.
- Great listening and communication skills
- Ability to understand complex projects and to work to own initiative
- Working with attention to details under pressure with a pro-active approach
- Excellent written English
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to [email protected] for your application to be considered.
We will respond to successful candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a professional individual to join our fast growing business, working closely with the designer and all other members of our close knit team.
Applicants must have experience in the following:
- They must have experience of working with luxury delicate silk fabrics
- Able to cut silk chiffon and crepes.
- Reading and understanding of patterns and fabrics
- Working with individual bespoke patterns alongside standard size pieces
- Producing fabric lay plans
- Economical with fabric usage
- Fabric stock control
- Helpful to be able to grade but not necessary
General personal skills:
- Can do attitude
- Good spoken and able to read English
- Enjoys working in a small close knit team
- Good organisational skills.
- Works well as part of a team and is capable of showing junior team members skills and techniques.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience.
- experience in Bridal preferable.
- Able to work efficiently to deadlines
Competitive rates. Salary negotiable based on experience and skills
Term: Full-Time salary or Freelance contract.
Andrea Hawkes Bridal is growing fast and we are looking for the right individuals to join our team. If you are hard working and keen to work in a close knit friendly team, we would love to hear from you.
If you are successful you will be invited to attend a trial day at our studio.
Please send your application including CV, cover letter and any images of your work to [email protected]