5 Sustainable & Eco-friendly Wedding Venues
Choose an eco-friendly UK wedding & reduce your carbon footprint. From locally sourced food to recycled materials & solar power, these sustainable wedding venues are perfect for hosting your green wedding.
Coastal wedding venue
Getting married on the beach is as sustainable as it gets. Fairyhill in South Wales is the perfect eco-friendly wedding venue, with beaches just around the corner and award-winning food. Enjoy stunning scenery, spectacular sunsets and a rugged coastline on your big day!
- Outstanding beaches minutes away
- Idyllic backdrops for natural wedding photos
- Enjoy a sustainable feast in the woods with locally sourced food
- Perfect for a monochrome wedding theme
Country house wedding venue
Stockton House is an 18th century grade II* listed building located in the Shropshire countryside. Here, you’ll find a stylish Georgian design, a secret walled garden dining room, and a real commitment to sustainability that shines through with every detail.
- Local ingredients & English wines
- Venue is powered by an eco-friendly wood chip burner
- Impressive tree planting programme
- Recycled materials used wherever possible
- Excess food is composted
- Perfect for a vibrant wedding theme
Rustic farm wedding venue
Kingshill Farm is inspired by nature, for nature. It’s home to a private farm and nature reserve with stunning grounds. The hosts are committed to a completely sustainable ethos, so you and your beloved can indulge in some rustic romance.
- Kentish barn
- 3,200 acre private farm
- Stunning wilderness views & nature trails
- Pre-wedding morning yoga session on the hay meadows
- Solar-powered electricity
- Carbon capture projects
- Seasonal & responsibly sourced food
- Perfect for a vintage wedding theme
What to wear for your morning yoga: sustainable wedding pyjamas!
Wake up from a stylish slumber and practise a spot of yoga in our wedding morning pyjamas. These sustainable fashion pieces feature silky comfort that will ensure you’re feeling confident and refreshed for your big day!
Explore our women’s luxury pyjamas & robes
Castle wedding venue
Escape to a 15th-century castle at Hampton Court – the home of Henry VIII! Nestled in the Hertfordshire countryside, this eco wedding venue features award-winning gardens & huge castle grounds for you to take some spectacular wedding photos. Enjoy a calming countryside escape.
- Surrounded by 500 acres of countryside
- 24 unique castle bedrooms (plenty of wedding accommodation for your family & friends)
- Central stone staircase with decorative ceiling
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Perfect for a classic wedding theme
Woodland wedding venue
Located in Colney, Norwich, Greenacres features 16 acres of woodland to call your own. Take your vows in their Woodland Hall and celebrate under the trees. Reconnect with the natural elements of life – the serene & peaceful woodlands await!
- Ceremonial buildings
- Pet & child-friendly
- Option of a post-ceremony gathering
- Glorious views along the woodland – full of wildflowers & wildlife
- On-site parking
- Strong green credentials
It’s time to plan out the rest of the details
Now you’ve planned your eco-friendly wedding venue, it’s time to choose your sustainable wedding dress. Our silks are sustainably sourced and made in our own London studio. Check out our how to plan a sustainable wedding blog for more ideas & wisdom. Keep your wedding sustainable down to the last detail!
From wedding dress ideas & inspiration to how-to guides and expert know-how. You'll find everything you need in the run up to your big day and beyond on our bridal blog!